All change

All future updates, resources along with the previous content from this site can now be found at http://geogabout.wordpress.com

Sunday, 2 June 2013

Italy tour 2013

So, now that I have managed to catch up on my sleep after the mammoth journey home, I have had a chance to look through the photos of this years amazing trip.

I thought I would share my highlights of the trip through a selection of photos below:

VENICE



What an amazing place. The visitors were out in their thousands, but as we arrived in our private chartered boat, the city looked amazing. We explored the back streets and ate ice cream in the sunshine. The highlight for me was a trip in a gondola.




VERNONA

A visit to Romeo and Juliet's balcony



ROME

We definitely made the most of this day. So much to see and learn about the city








It was a full-on trip, and I learnt a lot. I hope the 65 students who came did as well. I had a great little group to look after too which was the icing on the cake!



You can check out all the photos that I took by looking on the 



Total Pageviews